An exciting opportunity exists for a highly motivated and professional nursing leader with strong management and leadership qualities to assist in the opening and ongoing management of the Mental Health Ward at a private hospital on the Gold Coast. The successful applicant will work on a full-time basis, reporting into the Executive Officer.
As the Nurse Unit Manager for the healthcare team you will maintain and implement quality systems in accordance with national safety and quality health service standards. You will have a commitment to continuous improvement, risk minimisation and successful delivery of outcomes. Every day you will work collaboratively with stakeholders to achieve excellence in care delivery in line with best practice and legislative requirements. In this role you will report to Director of Clinical Services and work closely with a supportive team.
Candidates will be required to meet the following criteria:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Experience across all aspects of mental health;
- Sound clinical competence and commitment to best practice;
- Able to manage the practical aspects of carer delivery including workforce and resource planning, patient flow and demand forecasting;
- Have the ability to work collaboratively with a broad array of stakeholders;
- Demonstrated ability to effectively lead, mentor and motivate staff to achieve their best;
- Exceptional communication skills and have the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
The successful candidate will be offered excellent employee benefits including:
- Staff recognition;
- Employee Club with discounted dining, entertainment and travel offers;
- Salary sacrificing;
- Employee Assistance Program.
Hospital, located on the Gold Coast, is a mental health and physical rehabilitation facility on the Gold Coast. The facility offers a variety of services for the Gold Coast area including: Rehabilitation, Pain Management and Inpatient/ Day patient Mental Health programs. The Mental Health Inpatient ward is a 22 bed psychiatric unit offering TMS and ECT services within a low stimulus, quiet and mature environment with a calm approach to care.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.