An excellent opportunity exists for experienced Mental Health nursing manager to provide expert leadership at a private mental health clinic in Melbourne.
The Nurse Unit Manager is responsible for the effective management and delivery of evidence based nursing care and is accountable for the effective management of human, financial and material resources within the unit. The NUM will undertake direct patient care as required providing guidance and support to less experienced members of the nursing team.
- Current registration with the AHPRA
- Previous experience within a mental health management
- Post graduate qualification
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A strong commitment to developing in a management role
- A commitment to a high standard of clinical and customer focused care
- High degree of computer literacy including MS office and various data bases
- Ability to work cohesively within a team environment
- Proven time management and prioritisation skills
- Demonstrate a sound knowledge base in labour management
- Demonstrated HR management experience
- A management degree or working towards desired
Clinic, located in Melbourne, is a private mental health facility. It offers a comprehensive range of psychiatric services including general psychiatry, aged psychiatry, intensive psychiatric care unit and specialist programs including eating disorders, addiction services, day and community outreach programs.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.