Nurse Unit Manager – Mental Health | Newcastle
An excellent opportunity has become available for a dynamic and highly motivated nursing manager with demonstrated skills in leadership and management to join the team at a private hospital in Newcastle.
As the NUM you will be responsible for all aspects of patient care, developing & maintaining safe clinical practices & excellent clinical outcomes, quality improvement, human resource management & ensuring the department meets its operating budget KPIs.
The successful applicant will have:
- Relevant registration with the AHPRA
- Extensive clinical knowledge & skills
- Effective communication & interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment & independently as required
- Ability to effectively plan & manage financial, human & material resources
- Ability to plan, develop, implement & evaluate a continuous improvement plan
- Ability to apply research findings to clinical practice
- Postgrad studies in mental health
- Previous experience in a management position or holding / working towards a tertiary management qualification
Hospital is a 94 bed hospital providing Medical, Rehabilitation, Surgical & Mental Health Services to the community of Lake Macquarie & the Hunter region. The Hospital's main surgical focus is in the areas of Orthopaedics, Urology, General, Plastics, Ophthalmology, Gynaecology, Faciomaxillary & Paediatrics.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send us your resume and covering letter by clicking APPLY NOW. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.