An excellent opportunity has become available for a passionate leader to manage Mental Health services at a private hospital in Melbourne.
The role is operationally responsible for a diverse range of tasks including clinical standards, clinical outcomes and staff management. This positions reports directly to the Director of Clinical Services.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Previous NUM or ANUM experience is essential;
- Minimum 2 years’ experience within an adult mental health ward;
- Ability to demonstrate advanced communication, leadership and decision-making skills;
- Ability to prioritise conflicting issues;
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment and mentor and guide the performance of more junior nursing staff;
- Commitment to improvement and excellence in the delivery of health care services;
- Commitment to ongoing Professional Development;
- A strong focus on customer service;
- Excellent work ethic and time management skills;
- Knowledge of and involvement in the Continuous Improvement process.
Hospital offers fabulous Employee Benefits including:
- Staff recognition and reward programs;
- Regular subsidised social activities;
- Employee Benefit club offering discounted health & leisure choices;
- Access to corporate discounts including discounted private health insurance choices, discounted IT hardware & software & travel/holiday discounts;
- Staff Wellness Program and access to a wide range of wellness options;
- National Employee Assistance Program;
- Excellent opportunities for advancement and career path opportunities.
Hospital, located in eastern suburbs of Melbourne, offers a comprehensive range of medical, surgical and maternity services. The mental health service comprises an inpatient unit for adults and a separate perinatal unit. The service also includes day programs and community outreach.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.