An excellent managerial opportunity exists for an experienced and motivated nursing manager to lead and manage a Mixed Surgical- Neurosurgery/Bariatric/General/Vascular/Ortho team at a private hospital in Brisbane.
As the NUM:
- You will be responsible for providing leadership and direction to the ward to complement the strategic direction, operational processes, budget and business direction of the hospital;
- You will provide operational direction for the ward to ensure efficient and effective management of the area and coordinate the delivery of nursing care that is evidence based;
- You will be accountable for the effective management of human, financial and material resources and ensure customer service is maintained at optimal levels;
- You will undertake direct patient care as required providing guidance and support to less experienced members of the nursing team.
- Current AHPRA registration;
- Previous experience at NUM level or equivalent;
- Experience in the Acute setting;
- Degree in Management;
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- A strong commitment to developing in a management role;
- A commitment to a high standard of clinical and customer focused care;
- High degree of computer literacy including MS office and various data basesAbility to work cohesively within a team environment;
- Proven time management and prioritisation skills;
- Demonstrate a sound knowledge base in labour management;
- Demonstrated HR management experience.
Hospital, located in central Brisbane, is a 150 bedded acute facility with a large theatre complex & a specialist centre. Hospital provides Acute Medical, Surgical, Rehabilitation, Drug and Alcohol and Critical Care services.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.