An excellent opportunity has become available for a dynamic and experienced Nursing Manager to lead the professional team in Oncology Services at a private hospital in regional NSW.
As the Nurse Unit Manager you will lead the 30 bed Oncology Inpatient ward where the care for patients undergoing medical (chemotherapy) and radiation oncology is delivered.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current AHPRA registration;
- Oncology, Haematology or Critical Care experience, including management responsibilities;
- Proven ability to establish effective working relationships with a range of stakeholders;
- Ability to effectively plan and manage financial, human and material resources;
- Demonstrated leadership skills and managing a team;
- Exceptional Customer Service skills and positive role model;
- Negotiation and problem solving skills;
- Effective planning skills;
- Demonstrated knowledge of Risk Management and Clinical Governance concepts.
Hospital, located in Albury Wodonga, is a purpose built integrated cancer centre which will provide best practice cancer care through a public / private partnership with Albury Wodonga Health for patients in the Albury Wodonga and surrounding areas. The centre consists of a 30 bed inpatient ward and a 28 chair day oncology ward over two levels.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.