An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Nurse Unit Manager to lead a dedicated and professional Oncology team at a private hospital on the Gold Coast.
The role requires working with and supporting managers in achieving excellence in care delivery in line with best practice and legislative requirements. The brand new Unit comprises of a 21 chair, 3 bed unit.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- A minimum of 5 years management or team leading experience
- Demonstrated extensive clinical skills and experience as a Clinical Nurse including delivering high standards of clinical care for patients utilising specialist knowledge
- Post graduate Oncology Nursing qualification (or currently working towards) desirable
- Oncology and chemotherapy knowledge and expertise
- Be professional and highly motivated with a passion for enhancing staff engagement
- Ability to maintain effective communication networks with doctors, patients, colleagues and other relevant stakeholders
- Competent in supervising, leading, directing and motivating staff to achieve outcomes
- Effective management of rostering processes and allocation of duties for all clinical staff
- Demonstrated ability to manage financial and human resources
- High level of communication and interpersonal skills
Hospital is an acute medical / surgical facility located on the southern end of the Gold Coast. The range of hospital services offered includes: a 24 hour Emergency Department, cardiology, including Interventional cardiology and cardio-thoracic surgery, general medicine, renal dialysis, gastroenterology, general surgery, oncology, orthopaedics, urology, gynaecology, and rehabilitation.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.