An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Nurse Unit Manager to lead the scrub team in Operating Theatre at a private hospital.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Demonstrated extensive clinical skills and experience within perioperative nursing including delivering high standards of clinical care for patients utilising specialist knowledge
- Be professional and highly motivated with a passion for enhancing staff engagement
- Ability to maintain effective communication networks with doctors, patients, colleagues and other relevant stakeholders
- Competent in supervising, leading, directing and motivating staff to achieve outcomes
- Effective management of rostering processes and allocation of duties for all clinical staff
- Demonstrated ability to manage financial and human resources
- High level of communication and interpersonal skills
Hospital is a 345 bed acute medical / surgical facility located on the southern end of the Gold Coast. The range of hospital services offered includes: a 24 hour Emergency Department, cardiology, including Interventional cardiology and cardio-thoracic surgery, general medicine, renal dialysis, gastroenterology, general surgery, oncology, orthopaedics, urology, gynaecology, and rehabilitation.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.