An excellent opportunity exists for an enthusiastic and experienced Nurse Manager to lead an operating theatre complex at a private hospital on the Mornington Peninsula. This is an exceptional opportunity for the right individual to play a leading role in the development of private surgical services.
Essential Selection Criteria:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Post graduate peri-operative qualifications
- Previous experience in a management position or equivalent
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Ability to effectively plan and manage financial, human and material resources
- Ability to plan, develop, implement and evaluate a continuous improvement / risk management program
- Ability to apply research findings to clinical practice
- Sound computer skills in MS Office suite including Excel
Hospital offers excellent benefits of employment including:
- A doctor is on-site in the unit 24 / 7
- Extensive in-house general and specialty education programs supported by clinical educators
- Access to clinical, managerial and leadership programs.
- Free car parking
Hospital, located on the Mornington Peninsula, is a modern and well equipped facility offering a comprehensive range of acute surgical services. The operating theatre complex comprises of 6 operating theatres, 2 cardiac catheterisation labs and a state of the are hybrid lab, covering almost all surgical specialties. The theatre complex is supported by an 11 bed intensive care unit. 2019 will see the construction of 2 new operating theatres and an upgrade to the CSSD.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.