An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced orthopaedic nursing professional to take on an exciting clinical management role at a private hospital near Newcastle.
The role encompasses planning, implementing and evaluating practices, processes and services within the department to ensure improved patient outcomes. The role requires working with and supporting other managers in achieving excellence in care delivery in line with best practice and legislative requirements. The position is accountable for the efficient and effective management of staff within the department. This fast paced and highly rewarding role reports to the Director of Clinical Services (DCS) through their Associate DCS team.
The successful applicant will possess:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in an acute care setting;
- 2 Years experience as a senior Nurse or Manager in a similar Orthopaedic department is essential to this role;
- Any management or relevant post-graduate specialty qualifications will be highly regarded;
- Experience or exposure to managing clinical staff recruitment, rostering and performance management.
Hospital offers fabulous Employee Benefits including:
- Salary packaging;
- Professional development opportunities;
- Employee recognition and rewards system;
- Corporate discounts including health funds and travel insurance;
- Discounted Medical insurance packages;
- Employee assistance program.
Hospital is an acute Advanced Surgical and Medical Hospital situated 15 kms south of the Newcastle CBD. The hospital offers the following specialties: Cardiology, Cardiothoracic Surgery, Orthopaedics, Urology, General Surgery (including Colorectal), Breast Surgery, Plastics, Oral Maxillofacial Surgery, Vascular and Oncology. Hospital also offers comprehensive private oncology service providing Medical Oncology, Radiation Oncology, Research, Support Services and Education all located on the one campus.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.