An exciting opportunity exists for a highly motivated and passionate nurse manager to lead the dynamic and innovative orthopaedic team at a private hospital in Sydney.
As the NUM you will provide leadership to a very enthusiastic and supportive team. You will be accountable for the clinical and financial performance of the ward, including daily operational challenges, staffing and skill mix, bed management, consumables and equipment costs. This position reports to the Director of Clinical Services and is supported by the Team Leader, Clinical Nurse Educators and Clinical Nurse Specialists with their respective portfolios.
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum 5 years of management experience or team leading experience;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to ensure excellent customer service;
- Demonstrated ability in team leadership, performance management and managing change in a consultative management style;
- Demonstrated sound knowledge of efficiency and budget management;
- A good understanding of Clinical Governance;
- Demonstrated ability to manage financial and human resources;
- Ability to review and implement Quality improvement programs;
- Working knowledge of various computer applications;
- Postgraduate qualifications desired;
- Demonstrated knowledge of Private Hospitals Nurses’ Awards desired.
Hospital provides an outstanding working environment, modern facilities, innovative education programmes and a supportive executive team. Hospital also offers flexible work arrangements and excellent employee benefits.
Hospital is located in Sydney's South and is a fully accredited advanced surgical and acute medical facility. Working in partnership with some of Australia's leading medical specialists, the hospital has developed a strong reputation in Cardiac, Orthopaedics & Spinal Care, Neurosurgery, General Surgery, Cancer Care, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Colorectal and Urology. The Orthopaedic Ward consists of 34 beds.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY
to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.