An excellent opportunity exists for a passionate and experienced Orthopaedic Manager to lead a professional team at a private hospital in Melbourne.
As a NUM you will be responsible for providing leadership and direction to the ward to complement the strategic direction, operational processes, budget and business direction of the hospital. You will provide operational direction for the ward to ensure efficient and effective management of the area and coordinate the delivery of nursing care that is evidence based. In addition you will be accountable for the effective management of human, financial and material resources and ensure customer service is maintained at optimal levels.
The right candidate will have have outstanding communication skills and be able to lead and drive an extraordinary team with care and also the following:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Previous experience at NUM level or equivalent
- Significant experience in the acute orthopaedic setting
- Post graduate qualification in orthopaedics and/or leadership well regarded
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A strong commitment to developing in a management role
- A commitment to a high standard of clinical and customer focused care
- High degree of computer literacy including MS office and various data bases
- Ability to work cohesively within a team environment
- Proven time management and prioritisation skills
- Demonstrate a sound knowledge base in labour management
- Demonstrated HR management experience
Hospital’s staff have access to a range of flexible work practices, professional development opportunities, staff recognition and rewards system and wellness programs. You will work with the latest technology in a friendly dynamic team environment.
Hospital, located in Eastern Melbourne, is a busy acute care facility incorporating an extensive range of specialities and facilities. The theatre complex is comprised of 11 Operating Rooms, a Hybrid theatre and an Endoscopy Day Theatre.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.