An exciting opportunity exists for a dynamic and motivated healthcare professional to lead a team of experienced, supportive and friendly staff in the peri-operative department – scrub/scout, anaesthetics, recovery, endoscopy and CSSD teams at a private hospital in Southern Sydney.
As the Peri-operative Services Manager you will be responsible for the day to day operational management of 6 operating theatres and an endoscopy suite. The role consists of providing support to the Theatre Management team, clinical staff and VMOs with a focus on staff development. Ensuring a high standard of clinical practice is paramount, the successful applicant will provide an enthusiastic and dynamic approach to foster and promote junior staff in the perioperative environment.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current AHPRA registration
- 5 years post registration experience and able to demonstrate expert clinical practice
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability in team leadership, performance management and managing change in a consultative management style
- High standard of customer service and a team approach
- Demonstrated ability to review, implement and evaluate Quality improvement programs
- Post graduate qualification in management or working towards desired
Hospital offers fabulous Employee Benefits including:
- Competitive pay and conditions
- Employee assistance program
- Corporate private healthcare rates and other corporate employee discounts available
- Flexible rostering
- Ongoing education
- Great central location close to public transport
- Friendly work environment
The hospital is a modern medical / surgical facility servicing the Sutherland Shire and surrounding areas. The hospital offers a comprehensive range of services including, Rehabilitation, a level 2 Intensive Care Unit, as well as Orthopaedics, Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.