An exciting opportunity has become available for experienced nursing leader to manage peri-operative team at a private hospital in Adelaide.
As the NUM:
- You will be responsible for providing leadership and direction to the Peri-operative Suite to complement the strategic direction, operational processes, budget and business direction of the hospital;
- You will provide operational direction for the Peri-operative Suite to ensure efficient and effective management of the area and coordinate the delivery of nursing care that is evidence based. In addition you will be accountable for the effective management of human, financial and material resources and ensure customer service is maintained at optimal levels;
- You will undertake direct patient care as required providing guidance and support to less experienced members of the nursing team.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current AHPRA registration
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Peri-operative Senior Management/CN position
- Experience in the Acute setting
- Sound knowledge of ACORN standards
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A strong commitment to developing in a management role
- A commitment to a high standard of clinical and customer focused care
- Ability to work cohesively within a team environment
- Proven time management and prioritisation skills
- Demonstrate a sound knowledge base in labour management
Hospital, located in Adelaide, is a small facility with 13 Day Stay Chairs and three Operating Theatres. Operating theatres are fully equipped with up to date technology.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.