An exciting opportunity exists for a motivated and dynamic nursing manager individual with proven leadership experience to manage busy Operating Theatre Suites at a private hospital in Melbourne.
As the Nurse Unit Manager you will be responsible for providing leadership and direction to the theatre unit to complement the strategic direction, operational processes, budget and business direction of the hospital. You will be required to lead and manage busy 4 Theatre Operative Suites and PARU. Specialty surgery offered includes: orthopaedics, neurosurgery, urology, ENT, vascular, plastics, gynaecology, general surgery, laparoscopic surgery and ophthalmology.
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Previous experience at unit manager level
- Demonstrated experience managing and coordinating an operating suite
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced leadership skills
- High degree of computer literacy incl. MS office and various data bases
- Proven time management and prioritisation skills
- Quality and risk management experience
- Demonstrated HR management experience
- Ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively within a multi-disciplinary team
- Strong project management skills would be advantageous.
Hospital, located in Melbourne’s north western suburbs, is a fully accredited major surgical, acute medical and emergency hospital. Equipped for a comprehensive range of surgical procedures, medical treatment and diagnostic services, hospital is recognised by both the local community and visiting medical fraternity as a provider of high level patient care and support.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.