An excellent opportunity exists for experienced Surgical Clinical Nurse who would like to become a part of progressive team at a private hospital in Melbourne.
As the ANUM you will be responsible for providing clinical leadership to the unit to compliment the strategic direction, operational processes and quality management of all patients. You will provide clinical operational direction for the unit to ensure efficient and effective management by coordinating the delivery of nursing care that is evidence based. With the assistance and direction of the Nurse Unit Manager, you will be accountable and responsible for the effective daily management of human, financial and material resources.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Experience in the Acute setting/particularly plastics and general surgery
- Post Graduate (or working towards) qualification
- Strong customer service and team focus
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to manage a dynamic and changing environment
Hospital offers its team:
- A generous Professional Development Allowance
- A friendly dynamic team environment
- Become part of a network of hospitals across Melbourne and across Australia
- Work with the latest technology
Hospital, located in Melbourne, is a busy acute facility and provides an extensive range of services including Cardio-thoracic and Cardiology services, Neurosurgery, General Surgery, ENT, Urology, Orthopaedic, Plastic Surgery, Maternity Services, and a busy Emergency Department.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.