An excellent opportunity exists for a highly motivated forward thinking nurse manager to lead the 31 bed Recovery unit at a private hospital in Sydney.
As the NUM you will be responsible for the day to day operational management of the 31 bed Recovery unit including rostering, with a focus on staff development and providing support to clinical staff and VMO’s, whilst ensuring a high standard of clinical practice is maintained. You will have an enthusiastic and dynamic approach to foster and promote junior staff in the Recovery environment.
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Previous management experience
- Minimum 8 years post graduate clinical practice in a peri-operative environment
- Post graduate qualification peri-operative nursing or critical care nursing
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage challenging situations
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently manage resources
- Intermediate MS Office computer skills
Hospital provides an outstanding working environment, modern facilities, innovative education programmes and a supportive executive team. Hospital also offers flexible work arrangements and excellent employee benefits.
Hospital is located in Sydney's South and is a fully accredited advanced surgical and acute medical facility. Working in partnership with some of Australia's leading medical specialists, the hospital has developed a strong reputation in Cardiac, Orthopaedics & Spinal Care, Neurosurgery, General Surgery, Cancer Care, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Colorectal and Urology.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY
to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.