An exciting opportunity exists for an enthusiastic and highly organised nursing manager to join the Operating Suite team at the private hospital in Sydney. It’s a permanent part time position (2 days/week).
Reporting to the Peri-operative Manager, your role will encompass rostering of the scrub/scout staff, the efficient co-ordination of the daily operating lists and the management of the operating theatres to ensure efficiency and effectiveness whilst ensuring a harmonious working relationship across all of the operating theatre teams.
The successful applicant will possess:
- Current AHPRA registration
- Have 5 year post registration experience coupled with solid management experience
- Ideally you will hold or are working towards post graduate qualifications
- Proven management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to manage and motivate a cross functional team
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills
- Experience and understanding to manage the complexities of a large theatre complex.
Hospital offers to its employees generous benefits and access to professional development.
Hospital, located in Northern Sydney, is an acute surgical and obstetric facility providing a range of specialty services such as neurosurgery, cardio-thoracic, orthopaedics and general surgery in the 17 theatres operating complex.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.