An excellent opportunity exists for a suitably qualified nursing leader to join the management team at a private hospital in Melbourne. It's also a unique opportunity for a Senior Registered Nurse to step up into a management role.
As the NUM, your responsibilities will include:
- Providing leadership and direction to the unit to complement the strategic direction, operational processes, budget and business direction of the hospital;
- You will provide operational direction for the unit to ensure efficient and effective management of the area and coordinate the delivery of nursing care that is evidence-based;
- You will be accountable for the effective management of human, financial and material resources and ensure customer service is maintained at optimal levels;
- You will undertake direct patient care and provide guidance and support to less experienced members of the nursing team.
- Registration with AHPRA;
- Previous team management experience at least as ANUM;
- Highly motivated and organized individual with proven time management and prioritization skill;
- Confident in dealing with all medical and other management staff;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- A strong commitment to developing in a management role;
- A commitment to a high standard of clinical and customer-focused care;
- A high degree of computer literacy;
- Ability to work cohesively within a team environment and give direction;
- Demonstrate a sound knowledge base in labour management;
- Demonstrated HR management experience.
The hospital, located in Melbourne, is a private hospital offering a friendly and supportive staff environment with a strong commitment to the provision of excellence in the delivery of care to the customers. The Unit specialties include general, orthopaedic, colorectal, gastroenterology, renal, including transplant and urology.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise, please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.