An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Nurse Unit Manager with proven leadership and management skills to lead a dynamic Surgical nursing team at a private hospital in Brisbane.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Previous Management experience;
- Exceptional communication & interpersonal skills; ability to deal with a diverse range of stakeholders;
- Demonstrated success in change-management;
- Sound Computer Skills in MS Office excluding Excel;
- Clinical surgical nursing competence;
- Sound knowledge of national standards and accreditation/quality;
- Knowledge of human resource management and budget management;
- Knowledge of the private hospital sector;
- Excellent communication and leadership skills;
- Sound understanding of Occupational Health and Safety.
The hospital, located on the South East of Brisbane, is an acute facility, which provides acute Medical, Day Oncology, Surgical, Maternity, Rehabilitation and Critical Care services.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.