An excellent opportunity has become available for a qualified and experienced Nursing Manager with strong leadership qualities to lead a professional peri-operative team at a private hospital on the Gold Coast.
As a Nurse Unit Manager you will work closely with the Executive team to shape organisational strategy, improve procedural service provision and achieve departmental and Hospital strategic objectives. You will be responsible for working with and supporting other managers in achieving excellence in care delivery in line with best practices and legislative requirements.
As a Nurse Unit Manager you will be accountable for the efficient and effective management of all human and material resources within the department. The role encompasses planning, implementing and evaluating practices, processes and services.
The successful applicant will meet the following criteria:
- Current Registration with AHPRA
- Extensive clinical skills and experience within a theatre environment
- Excellent communication skills & a strong focus on customer service
- Demonstrated management and decision making skills, and previous experience in a management position
- Excellent customer service skills, work ethic, and time management skills
- Ability to effectively plan and manage financial, human and material resources
The candidate will be available to work on a full time basis, with reasonable additional hours necessary to fulfil the requirements of the position.
Employee benefits include:
- Staff recognition
- Employee Club with discounted dining, entertainment and travel offers
- Salary sacrificing
- Employee Assistance Program
Hospital, located on the Gold Coast, has 348 acute care beds and extensive on site facilities including a 24 hour Emergency Department, 17 Operating Theatres including Endoscopy Unit and Short Street Day Surgery, Intensive Care, Coronary Care, Oncology, Maternity and Paediatric units, Rehabilitation and Renal Dialysis, a state of the art Cardiac Catheter Laboratory / Hybrid Theatre, in-house Pharmacy, comprehensive Pathology and X-Ray including Ultrasound, CT scan, MRI and Nuclear Medicine imaging and a number of on-site consulting suites. The Peri-operative Services consist of 14 Operating Rooms with a first and second stage recovery area.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send us your resume and covering letter by clicking APPLY NOW. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.