An excellent opportunity has become available for a qualified and experienced Nurse Manager with strong leadership qualities to lead a professional perioperative team at a private hospital on the Gold Coast.
As a NUM, you will work closely with the Executive team to shape organisational strategy, improve procedural service provision and achieve departmental and Hospital strategic objectives. You will be responsible for working with and supporting other managers in achieving excellence in care delivery in line with best practices and legislative requirements. You will be accountable for the efficient and effective management of all human and material resources within the department. The role encompasses planning, implementing and evaluating practices, processes and services.
The successful applicant will meet the following criteria:
- Current Registration with AHPRA;
- 5 years minimum experience as a Clinical Manager with relevant perioperative specialty experience is essential;
- Postgraduate qualifications in a relevant specialty will be highly regarded;
- Proven ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with a range of stakeholders;
- Ability to plan, develop, implement and evaluate a continuous improvement/risk management program;
- Sound Computer skills in MS Office suite including Excel.
Employee benefits include:
- Staff recognition;
- Employee Club with discounted dining, entertainment and travel offers;
- Salary sacrificing;
- Employee Assistance Program.
The hospital, located on the Gold Coast, is a modern acute care facility with extensive on-site facilities, including 22 Operating Theatres.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.