An exciting opportunity exists for a dynamic and motivated nursing leader to manage the busy Women’s & Children’s Ward at a private hospital in Ipswich, QLD.
In this senior role you will be an integral member of the hospital management team working closely with the Director of Clinical Services. This position offers significant scope to further develop the services for women and families in our community.
Key responsibilities of the position:
- Act in the capacity of role model, mentor, coach and change agent to lead and develop a high performing and sustainable maternity workforce and build a positive and engaging culture.
- Provide leadership, vision and support to clinical staff, ensuring that a high standard of contemporary clinical practice is maintained
- Leading by example, demonstrating flexibility, professionalism and a genuine desire to create and maintain a positive environment.
- Active management of human and material resources
- Policy development, risk management and strong clinical governance.
- Drive the strategic direction of the Maternity Services in alignment with the overall Hospital strategy
As the successful candidate you will have the following skills / abilities:
- Current APHRA Registration
- A minimum five years post registration experience in similar role
- Dynamic and innovative approach to managing a business unit
- Proven track record of exceptional performance in clinical management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to ensure excellence in customer service
- Demonstrated ability in team leadership, performance management and managing change
- Advanced problem solving skills with the ability to review & implement continuous improvement programs
- Proven ability to build & maintain partnerships with key stakeholders
- Previous experience in leading or assisting in new developments and services is desirable
Hospital, located in Ipswich, is an acute medical surgical facility. The hospital provides all major services including, six operating theatres, a cardiac catheter laboratory and a day oncology unit and offers the full range of medical, surgical and maternity services to the Ipswich community. The Cardiac Catheter Lab performs diagnostic and interventional angiography, pacemaker/ICD insertion, and vascular procedures.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.