Excellent opportunities have arisen for experienced Registered Nurses with previous experience to join the Oncology Unit at a private hospital in Sydney.
To be successful in this position you will require the following:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Registered Nurse in an acute oncology setting
- Demonstrated ability to advocate for and implement individualised patient centred care
- Demonstrated professional manner when working with complex situations
- Advanced communication skills as part of a multi-disciplinary team with a willingness to learn new skills
Hospital, located in Sydney’s North West, is one of the largest private hospitals in NSW, providing an extensive range of surgical and medical services.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.