Excellent opportunities have become available for experienced Registered Nurses to join the professional team at a private cancer hospital in regional NSW.
As the Nurse Unit Manager you will lead the 30 bed Oncology Inpatient ward where the care for patients undergoing medical (chemotherapy) and radiation oncology is delivered.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current AHPRA registration;
- A minimum of 3 years post registration experience;
- Advanced clinical skills including cannulation, cvad management, chemotherapy administration and symptom management;
- Proven ability to provide clinical leadership including problem solving complex cases;
- Work effectively in a team environment and independently as required;
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to manage designated portfolio;
- Demonstrated knowledge/experience in managing clinical risk and contributes to quality and risk reporting;
- Demonstrated ability to implement and evaluate nursing policies and protocols;
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office programs.
Hospital, located in Albury Wodonga, is a purpose built integrated cancer centre. The Hospital consists of a 28 chair day oncology ward and a 30 bed inpatient oncology ward, over two levels. The onsite medical consulting suites and radiotherapy centre are in close proximity.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.