An excellent opportunity exists for an experienced and passionate Registered Nurse to join a dedicated team of the Oncology Ward at a private hospital in Sydney.
The successful applicant will have:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in Medical/surgical hospital
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership and communication skills
- Ability to work within a team
- Ability to work flexible hours / flexible rostering
- Strong customer service skills
- Experience in Palliative Care and Chemotherapy is desirable
Employee Benefits include:
- Generous educational support
- Recognition of some leave entitlements may be negotiated
- Onsite Pilates classes
- Employee Benefits Club
- Discounts, including Health Fund and travel discounts
- Ongoing education opportunities
Hospital, located in Sydney's North Shore, is a 313 bed acute care facility offering a comprehensive range of medical, surgical and obstetric services. The Ward provides following surgeries: Vascular, Cardiology, ENT, Endocrine, Gynaecology, Breast, Plastic and Pain management.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.