Excellent opportunities exist for experienced and passionate Registered Nurses to join a dedicated team of the Oncology / Medical Ward at a private hospital in Sydney.
The successful applicant will have:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in a large Medical / Surgical hospital;
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership and communication skills;
- Ability to work within a team;
- Ability to work flexible hours / flexible rostering;
- Strong customer service skills;
- Experience in Oncology and Palliative Care;
- Trained in Chemotherapy desired.
Employee Benefits include:
- Generous educational support;
- Recognition of some leave entitlements may be negotiated;
- Onsite Pilates classes;
- Employee Benefits Club;
- Discounts, including Health Fund and travel discounts;
- Ongoing education opportunities.
Hospital, located in Sydney's North Shore, is an acute care facility offering a comprehensive range of medical, surgical and obstetric services. The Ward provides following surgeries: Vascular, Cardiology, ENT, Endocrine, Gynaecology, Breast, Plastic and Pain management.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.