Excellent opportunities have become available for highly skilled Oncology Registered Nurses to join the Day Medical Centre at a private hospital in Northern Sydney.
- As a registered nurse in the Day Medical Centre, you will administer chemotherapy, blood products and other drugs, monitor patient reactions, assess, intervene and stabilise patients, create a supportive environment for patients and their families.
- The Registered Nurse is responsible for the delivery of quality, individualised care to patients within the Oncology service, which incorporates the Oncology Day Unit, Oncology and Radiotherapy Clinics. The position will rotate throughout the service.
- The successful candidate will have experience incorporating very sound clinical skills in cancer care, assessment and administration of chemotherapy, related treatments and blood products and enjoy interacting positively with people and families.
The successful applicant will have:
- Current registration with the AHPRA;
- Bachelor of Science (Nursing) or equivalent;
- Post Graduate qualification in nursing (or willingness to undertake);
- Proven clinical experience in Oncology;
- Sound clinical decision making and problem solving skills;
- Highly developed interpersonal skills;
- Clinical expertise and commitment to high quality patient care;
- Self-motivated and proven ability to work as part of a high functioning team;
- Previous experience within a private hospital setting will be well regarded;
- Passion for delivering quality patient-centred care.
Hospital, located in beautiful Frenchs Forest, provides high quality services for both public and private patients to the Northern Beaches community. The Day Medical Centre provides oncology day therapies & a range of other medical therapies, such as a variety of infusions. The Centre comprises 12 treatment spaces, including two single rooms with ensuites to accommodate infectious or immune compromised patients & will be used flexibly. Adult chemotherapy services include: acute assessment; chemotherapy patient orientation & education; intravenous & intra-peritoneal chemotherapy; vascular access device management; pathology collection and clinical trials management as required. The Centre has a pleasant outlook onto a landscaped area. The Centre opens Monday to Friday 07:30 to 17:00hrs & in accordance with service demand. The service expansion strategy includes extended hours including weekends.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY
to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.