Exciting opportunities have become available for motivated and team orientated Registered Nurses with previous Haematology / Oncology to progress their career and join a dedicated team of the Oncology Day Centre and the 20 bed Oncology In-Patient Unit at a private hospital in Sydney. Full time and part time positions are available.
- Current APHRA registration
- Minimum 2 years' postgraduate experience within an acute care environment;
- Central line management experience;
- Willingness and motivation to further your education in Haematology/Oncology nursing;
- An ability to provide clear patient education and instruction;
- Proven ability to work effectively in a health-care team, and positively influence the performance of other staff;
- Demonstrated experience in areas of Oncology/Haematology nursing desirable;
- Chemotherapy experience desirable.
Hospital provides an outstanding working environment, modern facilities, innovative education programmes, flexible work arrangements and excellent employee benefits. A supportive Executive team are committed to the ongoing education and mentorship of the staff.
Hospital, located in Sydney’s South, is a fully accredited advanced surgical and acute medical facility. Hospital has recently undergone a redevelopment which includes 3 new theatres and a New Hybrid Theatre. Hospital operates a Day Oncology Service for the safe delivery of chemotherapy, transfusion services and other infusion therapies in the treatment of cancer, blood and various medical disorders
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.