Exciting opportunities exist for Peri-operative Clinical Nurses with previous experience in a range of specialities including Orthopaedics and general surgery to join the professional team at a private hospital in Perth.
As a Clinical Nurse your responsibilities will include:
- Deliver quality-nursing care by Assessing, Planning, Implementing and evaluating individual patient care
- Provide a standard of care according to the individuals level of experience and education maintaining high quality nursing care within a safe environment
- Develop and utilise strategies that encourage an atmosphere conducive to effective communication
- Work in partnership with patients and families in decision-making regarding provision of care promoting beneficial relationship
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Registration with AHPRA
- Post Graduate Certificate in Peri-operative nursing (or working towards)
- Minimum of 5 years Peri-operative Nursing experience
- Demonstrated ability to deliver high quality patient care
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Commitment to ongoing personal and professional development
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills
- A friendly and supportive team environment
- Nearby off-site parking
- Flexible working hours
The hospital has a structured clinical education program, and support both internal and external study days.
Hospital, located in Perth, provides a comprehensive range of services across most adult specialties. The theatre complex has 11 theatres including a Day Theatre and Hybrid Theatre and supports a range of acute specialties.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.