An excellent opportunity has become available for a Highly organised, excellent communicator and a skilled people leader to join the team at a private hospital in Campbelltown.
As the Operating Theatre Floor Coordinator your responsibilities will include:
- Oversee safe, quality care that meets current best practice standards;
- Support and liaise with the Peri-operative Services Manager and Nurse Unit Manager of wards;
- Ensure all theatres are staffed appropriately and cost efficient;
- Understanding of legislative requirements, ACORN and sterilisation standards;
- Knowledge of accreditation processes and Quality / Risk management.
The successful applicant will have:
- Relevant registration with the AHPRA
- Tertiary Qualification in Health related discipline or Management (or working towards);
- Minimum of 4 years management experience;
- Minimum of 3 years Human Resources Management experience;
- Demonstrated experience in managing budget targets;
- High degree of computer literacy including MS Office;
- Experience in a similar position (desired);
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
Hospital is a purpose built private hospital located in Campbelltown. The modern facilities include 8 Operating Theatres, 52 Surgical beds, 16 bed Day Surgery Unit and 34 bed Rehabilitation Unit. Hospital offers excellent employee conditions with extensive support offered by the Management team.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.