An excellent opportunity exists for a Senior Registered Nurse with well-developed interpersonal and communication skills to manage the operating rooms at a private hospital in Melbourne.
As the Operating Theatre Floor Coordinator your responsibilities will include:
- Oversee safe, quality care that meets current best practice standards
- Support and liaise with the Nurse Unit Manager of the Perioperative department and wards
- Ensure all theatres are staffed appropriately and cost efficient
- Understanding of legislative requirements, ACORN and sterilization standards
- Knowledge of accreditation processes and Quality/Risk management
The right candidate will have a strong clinical knowledge and experience in delivering best practice in a surgical environment. Excellent organisational and time management skills with the confidence and expertise to lead an experienced team to provide exceptional care for the patients and also the following:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Tertiary Qualification in Health related discipline or Management (or working towards)
- Minimum of 2 years management experience
- Demonstrated experience in managing budget targets
- Experience in a similar position (desired)
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
Hospital’s staff have access to a range of flexible work practices, professional development opportunities, staff recognition and rewards system and wellness programs. You will work with the latest technology in a friendly dynamic team environment.
Hospital, located in Eastern Melbourne, is an acute care facility incorporating an extensive range of specialities and facilities. The theatre complex is comprised of 11 Operating Rooms, a Hybrid theatre and an Endoscopy Day Theatre. The existing cardiac services include diagnostic, elective and emergency services.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.