An excellent opportunity exists for a Senior Registered Nurse with well-developed interpersonal and communication skills to manage the operating rooms at a private hospital in Melbourne.
As the Operating Theatre Floor Coordinator your responsibilities will include:
- Oversee safe, quality care that meets current best practice standards;
- Support and liaise with the Nurse Unit Manager of the Peri-operative department and wards;
- Ensure all theatres are staffed appropriately and cost efficient;
- Understanding of legislative requirements, ACORN and sterilisation standards;
- Knowledge of accreditation processes and Quality/Risk management.
The right candidate will have the following:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Post Graduate Certificate in Peri-operative Nursing (or working towards);
- Working with Children check;
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care;
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards;
- Sound clinical decision making and problem solving skills;
- Experience in similar position (desired);
- Excellent Communication and Customer Services skills;
- Highly organised and strong ability to prioritise tasks.
Hospital’s staff have access to a range of flexible work practices, professional development opportunities, staff recognition and rewards system and wellness programs. You will work with the latest technology in a friendly dynamic team environment.
Hospital, located in Eastern Melbourne, is an acute care facility incorporating an extensive range of specialities and facilities. The hospital is growing to 13 operating theatres, 1 hybrid theatres plus 2 dedicated Endoscopy suites and a brand new Day Procedure Complex, which offer a broad range of specialities including Cardiac, Neuro, Plastics, Orthopaedics, Urology, Laparoscopic, Colorectal, Vascular, Hepatobiliary, Maxillofacial, ophthalmology and General Surgery.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.