An excellent opportunity exists for a Senior Peri-operative Nurse with well-developed interpersonal and communication skills to manage day to day floor operations within the peri-operative department at a private hospital in Sydney. Auditing and managing change, as well as advanced problem solving skills are a vital aspect of this role.
As the Operating Theatre Floor Coordinator your responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing safe, quality care that meets current best practice standards
- Supporting and liaising with the Perioperative Services Manager
- Understanding legislative requirements, ACORN and sterilisation standards
- Knowledge of accreditation processes and Quality/Risk management
- Communicating / negotiating with all members of the multidisciplinary team
- Current nursing registration with AHPRA
- Minimum 4 years post graduate experience
- Strong communication, negotiation, conflict resolution and interpersonal skills
- Advanced problem solving skills
- A commitment to providing high quality patient care
- High level of professionalism
- Previous experience in similar role
- Post graduate peri-operative qualification or willingness to work towards same desired
Hospital, located in Western Sydney, is a 109 bed hospital and provides a wide range of health services including: orthopaedics, spinal, gynaecology, ENT, plastics, urology and general surgery, endoscopy, cardiology, cardiac angiography and obstetrics. Hospital has 8 operating theatres, one hybrid/cardiac catheterisation theatre and an endoscopy suite, supported by a critical care unit which includes intensive care.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send us your resume and covering letter by clicking APPLY NOW. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.