Orthopaedic Associate Nurse Unit Manager | Melbourne
An excellent opportunity has become available for an experienced Registered Nurse with leadership skills to join the management team at a private hospital in Melbourne.
- Current nursing registration with AHPRA
- Minimum of 4 years recent experience in the peri-operative setting
- Flexibility and availability to work across all shift requirements of the department including twilight and/or weekends as required
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Mentor and guide the performance of all team members including new, junior, graduates and undergraduate staff
- Commitment to improvement and excellence in the delivery of health care services
- Knowledge of current theatre specific Standards
Hospital offers amazing employee benefits including:
- Excellent opportunities for advancement and career path opportunities
- Staff recognition and reward program
- Access to discounts including discounted private health insurance choices, discounted IT hardware and software and travel/holiday discounts
- Staff Wellness program and access to wide range of wellness options
- National Employee Assistance program
Hospital, located in Melbourne's south suburbs, is a 76 bed acute facility offering a comprehensive range of medical and surgical specialities. Hospital has 4 operating theatres and undertakes a range of surgical procedures.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send us your resume and covering letter by clicking APPLY NOW. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.