Orthopaedic Clinical Nurse | Brisbane
An excellent opportunity exists for an experienced Clinical Nurse to work in a busy Orthopaedic Ward at a private hospital in Brisbane.
In this role you will:
- Provide a high level of clinical care to patients
- Shift lead, ability to delegate and prioritise in a team nursing environment
- Provide leadership and guide nursing practise with the unit
- Contribute to quality projects
- Contribute to the personal development of yourself and others
- Provide a quality customer focused service.
The successful applicant will have previous experience being either a shift leader or a senior Registered Nurse with a minimum of 2 years experience in acute orthopaedic speciality. You will be flexible and committed to being a strong team player with a focus on customer service.
To be successful in this role, you will have the following:
- Current AHPRA registration
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Orthopaedic nursing
- Post Graduate Certificate in area of speciality (or working towards)
- Demonstrates excellent time management, clinical problem solving and organisational skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to act as a positive role model with excellent communication skills
Hospital's staff have access to a range of flexible work practices, professional development opportunities, staff recognition and rewards system and other benefits including:
- Free car parking
- Onsite gym and wellness centre
- Excellent staff rewards system
- Corporate benefits and discounts
- Ongoing staff developments
- Supportive management team
Hospital, located in Brisbane, offers a comprehensive range of inpatient and day services across all speciality areas. The Ward is 32 bedded acute ward that specialises in the care of orthopaedic and spinal patients.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send us your resume and covering letter by clicking APPLY NOW. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.