Excellent opportunities have become available for experienced Registered Nurses with previous orthopaedic experience to join the established nursing team at a private hospital in Sydney. Two full time positions are available.
As a Registered Nurse your responsibilities will include:
- Day to day clinical care of the Orthopaedic patients;
- Admission and discharge of patients;
- Liaising with the multi-disciplinary team;
- Ensuring patient and staff safety;
- Ensuring eLearning and mandatory training is completed on a regular basis.
To be successful in this position you will require the following:
- Current AHPRA registration;
- Specialty nursing experience - Orthopaedics;
- A minimum of 4 year's acute nursing experience, must have completed a new graduate program;
- Demonstrated ability to act as a patient advocate;
- Demonstrated professional manner when working with complex situations;
- Advanced communication skills as part of a multi-disciplinary team with a willingness to learn new skills;
- Flexibility to work across a 7 day rotating roster;
- Excellent communication and customer service skills;
- Works well independently and within a team;
- Intermediate computer skills.
Hospital, located in Sydney’s North West, is one of the largest private hospitals in NSW, providing an extensive range of surgical and medical services. The ward has 55 beds.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.