Excellent opportunities are available for experienced Scrub Scout Registered Nurses with previous experience in Orthopaedics to join a highly skilled theatre team at a private hospital in Melbourne.
As the Scrub Scout Registered Nurse you will perform duties with the support and guidance of the Peri-operative Services Manager and Theatre Team to ensure a high level of quality patient care is delivered in line with the core values and the strategic direction of the department and Hospital.
To be successful, applicants should possess the following key selection criteria:
- Current Nursing Registration with AHPRA;
- Significant clinical experience in Orthopaedics
- Post-graduate qualifications in peri-operative nursing desirable
- Ability to assess, plan, coordinate and evaluate care delivery needs of patients
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment and mentor & guide the performance of more junior nursing staff
- Commitment to improvement and excellence in the delivery of health care services
Hospital offers fabulous employee benefits including:
- Staff recognition and reward programs
- Employee Benefit club offering discounted health & leisure choices
- Access to the Employee Assistance Program
- Subsidised car parking and meals
Hospital, located in Inner Northeastern Melbourne, is an acute Medical/Surgical facility with 11 Operating Theatres. Services offered include Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery, General Medicine, Gastroenterology, General Surgery, Oncology, Orthopaedics, Urology and Gynaecology.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.