Orthopaedic Surgical Registered Nurse | Sydney
Excellent opportunities have become available for experienced Registered Nurses with previous orthopaedic experience to join the expanding surgical team at a private hospital in Sydney.
As a Registered Nurse your responsibilities will include:
- Day to day clinical care of the Orthopaedic patients
- Admission and discharge of patients
- Liaising with the multi-disciplinary team
- Ensuring patient and staff safety
- Ensuring eLearning and mandatory training is completed on a regular basis
To be successful in this position you will require the following:
- Current AHPRA registration
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Registered Nurse in an Orthopaedic setting
- Demonstrated ability to advocate for and implement individualised patient centred care
- Demonstrated professional manner when working with complex situations
- Advanced communication skills as part of a multi-disciplinary team with a willingness to learn new skills
- Flexibility to work a rotating roster
- Post Graduate Qualifications in Orthopaedics, Neurosurgery or Acute Care Nursing desirable
The Successful applicant will fulfil their role with the support of the Nurse Unit Manager and Clinical Nurse Educator.
Sorry, no sponsorship available.
Hospital, located in Sydney’s North West, is a 277 bedded high acuity facility. The newly purpose built Orthopaedic Ward consists of 55 beds specialising in joint replacements and spinal / neuro surgery.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send us your resume and covering letter by clicking APPLY NOW. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.