An exciting opportunity has become available for a dynamic and motivated Registered Nurse to join the supportive and friendly staff in the Orthopaedic Department of the Operating Theatres at a private hospital in Southern Sydney.
As the Team Leader you will support the Peri-operative Manager in the operation of the Orthopaedic department within the Operating Theatres, ensuring achievement of excellence in care delivery in line with policies and procedures, best practice and legislative requirements. You will provide leadership and support to all staff to ensure positive patient outcomes are achieved in line with departmental and Hospital strategic objectives.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current AHPRA registration
- Extensive clinical skills and experience within Orthopaedics
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Demonstrated management and decision making skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Ability to lead and manage the health care team in the absence of the Manager
- Demonstrated ability to review, implement and evaluate Quality improvement programs
- Post graduate qualification in management or working towards is desirable
Hospital offers fabulous Employee Benefits including:
- Competitive pay and conditions
- Employee assistance program
- Corporate private healthcare rates and other corporate employee discounts available
- Flexible rostering
- Ongoing education
- Great central location close to public transport
- Friendly work environment
The hospital is a modern medical / surgical facility servicing the Sutherland Shire and surrounding areas. The hospital offers a comprehensive range of services including, Rehabilitation, a level 2 Intensive Care Unit, as well as Orthopaedics, Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.