Excellent opportunities have become available for highly skilled Registered Nurses with extensive experience working in paediatrics to join a paediatric ward at a private hospital in Northern Sydney.
The successful applicant will have:
- Current registration with the AHPRA
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Post Graduate qualification in paediatrics (or willingness to undertake)
- Proven clinical experience in paediatrics
- Sound clinical decision making and problem solving skills
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
- Clinical expertise and commitment to high quality patient care
- Self-motivated and proven ability to work as part of a high functioning team
- Previous experience within a private hospital setting will be well regarded
- Passion for delivering quality patient-centred care
Hospital, located in beautiful Frenchs Forest, provides high quality services for both public and private patients to the Northern Beaches community. The paediatrics ward is an 18-bed inpatient unit providing specialised medical & surgical care to infants, children & adolescents(both public & private patients). The inpatient beds are complimented by a 6-bay day-short stay area, making a total of 24 beds in this unit. Ward staff will be involved in the care of paediatrics patients through the Outpatient & Emergency Departments.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY
to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.