An excellent opportunity exists for an experienced and passionate Peri-operative Clinical Educator to join the Peri-operative team at a private hospital in Melbourne. This is a part time position, 0.8 FTE.
The Peri-operative Clinical Educator position is a key role within Peri-operative Services, coordinating and implementing a broad range of education initiatives and opportunities to both nursing and theatre support staff. The role is responsible for ensuring the highest level of educational support and provision is delivered. You will have the opportunity to help grow the provision of education initiatives for the entire Peri-operative team.
Successful applicants must possess:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Certificate IV in Training & Assessment or other formal Education / Management Qualification is essential
- Peri-operative or Critical Care Post graduate qualifications essential
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and plan in a busy environment
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment and mentor and guide the performance of fellow nursing staff
Hospital provides a wide range of attractive local and national employee benefits including:
- Staff recognition and reward programs
- Regular subsidised social activities
- Employee Benefit club offering discounted health & leisure choices
- Access to discounts including discounted private health insurance choices and travel/holiday discounts
- Staff Wellness Program and access to a wide range of wellness options
- Employee Assistance Program
- Subsidised car parking and meals
Hospital is located in the Inner Northeastern Melbourne suburb. The hospital has 215 beds and is an acute Medical/Surgical facility. Services offered include Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery, General Medicine, Gastroenterology, General Surgery, Oncology, Orthopaedics, Urology and Gynaecology.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.