Exciting opportunities are available for dynamic and motivated Orthopaedic Clinicl Nurse Specialists to join the supportive staff at a private hospital in Southern Sydney. Full time and part time positions are available.
As the Clinical Nurse Specialist, you will have the opportunity to be active in a leadership role, including the development and provision of evidence-based clinical nursing, while working and collaborating with a multidisciplinary team. The opportunity also allows you to act as a clinical expert, professional role model and change agent to promote practice development and quality initiatives that promote the delivery of safe, efficient and high-quality customer service.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current AHPRA registration;
- Minimum 5 years Scrubbing experience in various orthopaedic procedures;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- High standard of customer service;
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Demonstrated understanding of current relevant guidelines, regulations and standards.
Hospital offers fabulous Employee Benefits including:
- Competitive pay and conditions;
- Enjoyable social events;
- Employee assistance program;
- Corporate private healthcare rates and other corporate employee discounts available;
- Great central location.
The hospital, located in Southern Sydney, is a modern acute facility offering a comprehensive range of services including, Rehabilitation, a level 2 Intensive Care Unit, as well as Orthopaedics, Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.