An exciting opportunity exists for an experience Clinical Nurse to join a professional peri-operative team in theatre complex at a hospital in Cairns. This will be a permanent part-time position FTE 0.5. To succeed in this position you will have proven clinical skills, an enthusiasm for coaching, teaching and ongoing professional development of nursing staff.
The successful applicant will meet the following criteria:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Clinical Nurse with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in aspects of peri-operative nursing;
- Minimum Certificate IV in Workplace Assessment & Training, however tertiary qualifications would be desirable;
- A Midwifery qualification would be an asset;
- Proven ability to educate/train and mentor staff in a clinical environment;
- Ability to problem solve and negotiate effectively to achieve desired outcomes;
- Highest standard of professional practice;
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop a diverse team and participate as an active team member;
- Well-developed interpersonal and organisation skills;
Hospital offers flexible rostering and a commitment to education and staff development. You can enjoy the challenges and the opportunities to use your clinical, interpersonal and innovative skills to provide leading patient care.
Hospital offers a wide range of attractive employee benefits including:
- Staff recognition and rewards programs;
- Employee Benefits Club;
- Access to discounts including discounted private health insurance;
- Subsidised gym membership;
- Subsidised staff meals;
- Access to the Employee Assistance Program.
Hospital, located in far north Queensland, is a modern, well-equipped facility which offers a comprehensive range of medical and allied services. Hospital is committed to the provision of first class medical care for the people of the region and the thousands of tourists who visit the area. An extensive range of surgical services is offered including orthopaedic, vascular, urological, gynaecological and general services.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.