An excellent opportunity has become available for an enthusiastic and highly motivated Peri-operative Educator to join the Education Team at a private hospital in Melbourne.
The position will oversee all aspects of Education for Theatre, including anaesthetics, scrub scout and recovery. This position covers services provided in the main theatres, endoscopy unit and dermatology procedure room.
To be successful applicant should possess the following key selection criteria:
- Current Nursing Registration with AHPRA;
- Advanced clinical skills with 5 years post graduate experience within the Peri-operative Nursing field
- Minimum 5 years Scrub/Scout experience
- Must have demonstrated leadership & management skills
- Sound knowledge of evidence based practice
- Excellent communication skills & a strong focus on customer service
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently, as required
- Excellent time management.
- Have, or working towards, Post-graduate qualifications in Perioperative nursing or Education.
- Experience in managing novice learners
Hospital offers fantastic employee benefits including:
- Competitive pay and conditions
- Access to Employee Benefits and Wellness Program which offers a range of benefits and privileges in areas related to lifestyle, health and wellness, retail and service discounts and financial education
Hospital, located in Melbourne, is a 131 bed acute care hospital, providing services in Bariatric/Obesity Surgery, Dermatology, ENT, Endoscopy, General Medicine, General Surgery, IVF, Ophthalmology, Oral & Maxillofacial, Orthopaedics, Plastics / Reconstructive Surgery, Spinal Surgery and Urology. There are 11 operating theatres, a Dermatology procedure room and an Endoscopy room. Support services include a 4 Bed HDU, 24hr in-house RMO cover and onsite state of the art diagnostic imaging facility including MRI, Ultrasound and CT and pathology services.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.