An excellent opportunity exists for a dynamic Peri-operative Registered Nurse to join the Operating Theatre team at a private hospital in Darwin.
As a Registered Nurse your responsibilities will include:
- Deliver evidence based nursing care
- Liase with the multi-disciplinary team
- Ensure patient and staff safety
- Supervise, direct and guide nursing team members; Enrolled Nurses and AINs to deliver patient care
- Deliver education and support to individuals/patients for the management of their health recovery, rehabilitation or end of life needs
To be successful in this position you will require the following:
- Current AHPRA registration
- Sound clinical skills with recent experience in peri-operative nursing
- Post Graduate Certificate in Peri-operative Nursing (or working towards)
- Willingness to maintain up to date knowledge and skills
- Excellent ability to plan and prioritise work
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team environment
- Working with Children’s card or ability to obtain
Hospital, located in Darwin, is a 104 bed acute facility and provides a broad range of multiday and day surgery including, General Surgery, Orthopaedics, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Ophthalmology, Plastic and Reconstructive, Urology, Gastroenterology, Neurosurgery and ENT. Hospital has 7 theatres, a new CSSD and a dedicated scope room.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send us your resume and covering letter by clicking APPLY NOW. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.