An excellent opportunity exists for a dynamic Peri-operative Registered Nurse to join the Operating Theatre team at a private hospital in Darwin.
As a Registered Nurse your responsibilities will include:
- Deliver evidence based nursing care
- Liase with the multi-disciplinary team
- Ensure patient and staff safety
- Supervise, direct and guide nursing team members; Enrolled Nurses and AINs to deliver patient care
- Deliver education and support to individuals/patients for the management of their health recovery, rehabilitation or end of life needs
To be successful in this position you will require the following:
- Current AHPRA registration
- Sound clinical skills with recent experience in peri-operative nursing
- Post Graduate Certificate in Peri-operative Nursing (or working towards)
- Willingness to maintain up to date knowledge and skills
- Excellent ability to plan and prioritise work
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team environment
- Working with Children’s card or ability to obtain
Hospital, located in Darwin, is an acute facility and provides a broad range of multiday and day surgery including, General Surgery, Orthopaedics, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Ophthalmology, Plastic and Reconstructive, Urology, Gastroenterology, Neurosurgery and ENT. Hospital has 7 theatres, a new CSSD and a dedicated scope room.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.