An excellent opportunity exists for an experienced Peri-operative Registered Nurse to join the Operating Theatre at a private hospital in Melbourne. This is a full time position including weeknight and weekend on call.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Extensive experience in Peri-operative Nursing predominantly Instrument & Circulatory Nursing
- Post-graduate qualifications in peri-operative nursing desirable
- Ability to assess, plan, coordinate and evaluate care delivery needs of patients
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment and mentor & guide the performance of more junior nursing staff
- Commitment to improvement and excellence in the delivery of health care services
Hospital offers fabulous Employee Benefits including:
- Staff recognition and rewards programs
- Employee Benefit club offering discounted health and leisure choices
- Staff Wellness Program and access to a wide range of wellness options
- Great opportunities for advancement and career opportunities
- Generous support for education.
- Close proximity to public transport and parking facilities.
- A supportive, friendly and professional working environment.
Hospital, located in Melbourne, is a small specialist private hospital. Operating Suite consists of a three-theatre complex, a six bay PACU, Sterilising Department and Day Surgery Unit. The specialty surgical areas include Urogynaecology, Obstetrics, Gynaecology, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, General & Breast Surgery and Women's Health.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.