Excellent opportunities exist for skilled and experienced Registered Nurses to work in the Operating Suites at a private hospital in Sydney. Full time and part time positions are available.
- Current nursing registration with AHPRA
- Clinical skills and motivation to ensure excellence in patient care and customer service
- Be a role model for safe practice and commitment to quality patient care
- Understanding of the National Safety and Quality Health Service standards
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work both independently and within a team structure
- The ability to act in a professional manner at all times when dealing with clients, their families and colleagues
Hospital, located in Western Sydney, is an acute facility and provides a wide range of health services including: orthopaedics, spinal, gynaecology, ENT, plastics, urology and general surgery, endoscopy, cardiology, cardiac angiography and obstetrics. Hospital has 8 operating theatres, one hybrid/cardiac catheterisation theatre and an endoscopy suite, supported by a critical care unit which includes intensive care.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.