Excellent opportunities exist for Registered Nurses with previous peri-operative experience to work in a developing Operating Theatre complex at a private hospital in Sydney. Full time and part time positions are available.
The experienced Neurosurgery Nurses will assist with the smooth running of theatre lists for the increasing number of Neurosurgery surgeons who operate from this busy operating theatre department, liaising with all relevant stakeholders to provide a high standard of evidence based peri-operative nursing care.
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Minimum 2 years theatre experience in neurosurgery
- Demonstrate an ability to work in a team
- Ability to coordinate a clinical service, troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- A strong customer focus
- Participation in the on call roster
- Participate in Research
Hospital, located in Liverpool, is an acute facility providing Obstetrics, Mental Health and Surgical Services. The surgical specialities within the 5 room operating suite including Orthopaedics, ENT, Urology, General Surgery, Bariatric, Gynaecology and Neurosurgery.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.